Radja Nainggolan: I won't play for Belgium after 'pathetic' excuses behind World Cup snub

ESPN FC News
Radja Nainggolan: I won't play for Belgium after 'pathetic' excuses behind World Cup snub
Get caught up on the most cringe-worthy moments from this week's UEFA Nations League action. The UEFA Nations League had no shortage of goals. See what the ESPN FC guys chose for their top 10 from the latest round of games. Radja Nainggolan has told ESPN FC he won't play for Belgium again and has hit out at the "pathetic" excuses behind his international exile. The Inter Milan midfielder, 30, was left out of Belgium's World Cup squad last summer and has said he won't return even if Roberto Martinez was replaced as coach. "I'm not going back to the national team again. I said that if I don't go to the World Cup, I'll quit, and I'm a man of my word," Nainggolan said. "I play my football here [at Inter], with lots of...
Radja Nainggolan: I won't play for Belgium after 'pathetic' excuses behind World Cup snub Radja Nainggolan: I won't play for Belgium after 'pathetic' excuses behind World Cup snub Reviewed by Unknown on 8:45 AM Rating: 5

No comments